Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Patience

I was not blessed with Patience. Patience totally alludes me. I try to get it, I work on being more patient, but I am rarely ever successful trying to be patient. I thought it would come with age. Ha - that didn't happen. I am not just off the cuff - impatient. I am impatient when it comes to stuff that matters that I have to wait for someone else to handle. UGH! Maybe the impatience it mixed with a control issue. Oh heck, I don't know, but I do know that I need to work on being more patient. Does anyone else feel this way too?

patience

Have a happy and patient Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think ANYone is gifted w/ patience! It's hard for everyone, so you're not alone. :-) The thing is, we only learn patience by having things thrown at us that aggravate us! So, it's a hard lesson.

    ReplyDelete