Saturday, August 4, 2012

Community Rib Off Competition!

Hi all! Sorry my post is late today, but it was a late evening. Our community celebrated the "Rib-Off" last night and it was fantastic. The food was delicious. So many to ribs to choose from and each of them were delicious. I didn't try them all but friends did and everyone agreed, all the entries were winners! The food was good, the music was good and the turn out was tremendous! Nothing like a "Rib Off" to remind you that it is summer time!


Have a wonderful Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. This made me so hungry! I put in a request for bbq ribs for the weekend menu - fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband would die to attend, enter and eat his way through a RIB OFF!!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! My husband enjoyed it even more than I did too!

      Delete