Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Favorite Five!

This week is my list of 5 favorite exercises. Let me know if you have some exercises that you really enjoy too!
Zumba - I love it and I can't believe I hadn't started earlier. I LOVE IT and I am seeing a big difference in my body!


Water Aerobics - this is the most relaxing thing I do for myself. I feel so relaxed when I leave and yet, it is such a good work out too!


Pilates - going to the Pilates Studio is something that I am NOT willing to give up. I feel taller, leaner and more confident when I leave!


Long walks with or without my doggie - "Berk"


Bicycling - I love going for a ride alone - no conversations, no telephones, just fresh air and freedom!

With all of these exercises you would think I would be stress free. (LOL) I would hate to see what I would be like without them! Have a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a boring exerciser (walking), but LOVE it....I feel like it's the best kept secret.:) I love riding bike too, but only leisurely.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! I think walking is the best kept secret too! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love zumba. I've been playing a bit more tennis
    xoxo
    Sc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tennis. I haven't played much this summer, but I love it!

      Delete
  3. I admire your dedication to health and fitness but honestly I don't know where you find time to do anything else with all this exercise! I had to laugh at the diagram of proper walking posture - when I take my dogs for a walk I'm usually stopping every three seconds for pee breaks, bending over to get leashes untangled, or doing some sort of goofy dance to keep from tripping over them as they run back and forth. My main goal is to just get home without maiming myself, the dogs, or any innocent passersby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrina! Thanks for the admiration, but I must admit that I may be somewhat ADD with exercise. I get bored so quickly, so I try all the different ones from week to week. I do not consistently do each of them. I wish! I know exactly what you mean about walking the dog. I don't like to take Berk if it is for my exercise because he also has to "mark his spot" in every yard. He is getting old though so he only "sprints" the first half of the walk, the last half he is walking right beside me. Your description of your dog walk cracked me up. I could just visualize what you were writing about! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete