Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Great Find!

I shared my estate sale find with you on Saturday and I thought I would share another one of my estate sale finds. I wanted a bar cart so badly. I shopped and shopped and couldn't find one anywhere. I went to an estate auction one morning and there it was. It was like it was just waiting for me to come and claim it. It needed some work when I bought it, so I sanded it, painted it, cleaned the glass and voila - here it is!


















I am not finished with what I have displayed on it. It is a work in progress. But the main part I wanted to share is that I paid $1 for it. That is right - $1. Too make the story even better the auctioneer had put three paintings with it. So I paid $1 for the paintings and the bar cart. A random woman asked me if I would sell her two of the paintings. I said sure and asked what she wanted to pay for them She offered $1. So I literally got the bar cart for NOTHING. "Baron" couldn't believe it. He was so proud of me and I was so proud of myself. I love a good buy!
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that is unbelievable good luck, times three!!!!! Congrats on an amazing find and nice work with the restoration.

    ReplyDelete