Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Big Help For Hands!

All of a sudden it seems as though my hands have just dried up. I don't know if it is the chlorine, frequent hand washes or "what"??? I just know that I needed help. I have done the sugar scrubs and paraffin wax treatments, but what has become a big help is - Crabtree and Evelyn's - Nantucket Briar Hand Therapy! Wow, what a difference it has made. I wish I had done a before and after picture. If you are looking for a light cream to help with dry hands this may be the answer. Give it I try, I did and I am really satisfied!



Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love anything from Crabtree and my hands always need help. Thanks for the tip and thanks for stopping by my blog! :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth for stopping by today and for joining my blog! Welome to OMG! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love their products, I used to work for them and like all their things! Love this scent too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they would be a great line to work for! Thanks!

      Delete