Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

I love Pineapple Grove Gifts! They offer EXCEPTIONAL customer service and I don't give that compliment lightly! They went above and beyond! If you haven't shopped with them, give them a try!


Barclay's Bankcard (LLBean Visa) made a "HUGE" mistake on my account. The customer service reps or rather, relationship managers that I spoke too - 3 of them to be exact each promised the error would be corrected with in 48 hours - Hah! So today I called - I was calm, yet tenacious. I told the CSR to escalate the call and after some assertiveness on my part she did. The real Manager that I spoke to fixed the problem while I was on the line with her and sent me a letter with the corrections! I told my daughters - Calm, tenacious and assertive - great combination! Oh, if this happens to you and I hope it doesn't - good luck and remember to escalate! They came sooooo very close to losing a customer!



Otherwise - it's a hot, but quiet day here in Ohio! I hope your Tuesday is going well! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment