Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Snow Is Here!

It is snowing so beautifully right now. This is the light fluffy kind of snow. I have an appointment with my esthetician or I would stay in the house this afternoon. The weatherman predicts that more will be arriving through the weekend. Baron will be thrilled as he recently fired the snow removal guy and bought a huge snow blower with a head light and heated hand grips. He was like a kid at Christmas picking it out. He has already had it on, but now he can really get to work! Kids have called  saying, "oh it is freezing walking across campus". I wish I could have some hot chocolate and fresh baked cookies ready when they return to their dorms. Oh, it is better that I don't. I don't want to be a "helicopter" parent (smile), not to mention they are hundreds of miles away.  I don't think Berk is so excited about the snow. He hops around like a little rabbit and runs in the house as soon as he is finished. Winter is finally here and I am excited! How do you feel about the snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment