Sunday, December 2, 2012

Target!

Hi everybody! Thank you so very much for your patience during my absence regarding my Mother's health. It has been a long journey and it continues. What I have learned is that I can't check out on everything. I have to keep living and doing things that I enjoy! Even though this has been an incredibly difficult journey, I have realized the amazing things that I have in my life and that I am so blessed. So I am back to writing, sharing and trying to keep things on a happy, light note! So that said.....oh my....do I have some sharing to do. I went shopping yesterday, alone, to just kind of check out. Ha ha....nice pun on "check out". Well, my favorite item that I checked out were these amazing slippers at Target. Don't you love them? Can you see the clear sequins on them? So cute and so cheap - only $19.99!
Thanks again and I will be back soon!


















1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see you back here! I think a quick trip to Target is a nice break too (although I always seem to be getting cleaning supplies there), and slippers are a treat anytime.

    ReplyDelete