Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone! I apologize for being so inconsistent with my blog entries, but I honestly don't know where the time goes - especially at this time of year. I hope you are well and preparing for a wonderful holiday season surrounded by all the people you love the most!

I have finished my Christmas shopping and I even have everything wrapped. One little "issue" with the USPS, but I think that present should arrive today. I love shopping online as long as the carriers fulfill their part!

Today I am driving to pick up Daughter #2 for the holidays. She just had her wisdom teeth out, so the first few days she may be kind of "ouchy", but I can't wait to get her home. Hopefully, the weather will be OK while I make this 4 hour trip.

There is nothing better than having both of my girls home in their rooms at night, it provides such a good night sleep for me. Preparing food for the entire family is a joy and I can't wait to get started.

Well, 2012 has really been an roller coaster - such incredible highs and such painful lows. I wish you a blessed Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. Peace and Good Will to all!

1 comment:

  1. This just brought back memories of, I can't believe it, 1979, when I had my wisdom teeth out on Christmas vacay so as not to interfere with school. It wasn't too horribly painful but I could only have soup and soft food for the holiday meals, and my face turned lovely shades of blue and green for a week!
    Peaceful holidays to you and your family, and best wishes for a good year in 2013!

    ReplyDelete