Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentines day craft

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Valentine's Day! My celebration started last week with a box of candy from Daughter#1 when we visited her. Today started with a beautiful Valentine's email from Daughter#2 that she sent at 3:35am today. I know my Hubby has some special plans, so I look forward to that as well. I hope they all enjoy their Valentine special surprises too! May your day be filled with LOVE! If there isn't a romantic someone special in your life today - never fear, they may be "right around the corner"! Enjoy your day and celebrate "yourself"! In the lyrics of Whitney Houston - "Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all!"
PS - Don't forget to sign up for the Lilly Giveaway! It ends soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine`s Day! I hope you and Baron had a nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete